What Time Is It?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I had a bad day!!!


Today wasn't a very good day at the Paul's house.Well as you can see my dad came out and started playing with us outside.He was tackling us and Britain went inside and I took the risk to stay outside and have some fun but it didn't turn out to be be that fun.We kept on playing football I was running away from daddy because I caught the ball and he was about to tackle me I ran over to the back of the backyard where the bricks are and I tripped and BAMMM!!!I hit the brick.I new right when it happened that I was going to have to get something done with my face by the way mom and dad's face looked. I was so scared that I started crying and screaming so hard. Then I got four stitches and it didn't hurt so bad. Now I know how it feels to get those stinky things put into your body!!! So that was my day til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment